Unable to send, 530 Relaying not allowed
530 Relaying not allowed (please enable smtp authentication on your email client)
If you received the above error while trying to send email through our mail servers then make sure your email client has SMTP authentication enabled. Authenticatoin is required to prevent unauthorized access to email servers.
Here is how you configure this in popular email clients
- Navigate to Tools > Account Settings
- Select Outgoing Server (SMTP) from the account list on the left
- Select the SMTP account that's connecting to the server from the box on the right and click the Edit... button
- Under Authentication Method choose Normal Password
- Navigate to Tools > Accounts...
- Go to the Mail tab
- Select your email account and click the Properties button
- Go to the Servers tab
- Under Outgoing Mail Server check My server requires authentication
- Then click the Settings button
- Click Log on Using and enter your email address and password
Was this answer helpful?
Your POP3/IMAP/SMTP server is mail.domain.com
To change the password associated with individual email accounts, login to your cPanel and enter...
If you get this error when sending email: The server responded: 503 valid RCPT command must...
Open Outlook. From the Tools menu, select Email Accounts.The Email Accounts box appears. Verify...